Last year in December 2019, we were talking about Honda to discontinue the CBS400SF model.
While now, we do have information on Honda to bring the CB400SF model as well.
Honda has a definite plan to discontinue the CB400SF. The rich history of CB400SF goes back when Honda started production of CB400SF in 1992 in the Kumamoto plant.
The bike weighs 200 kg and has 53.0 hp of power with 18 L of fuel capacity.
It comes with three paint schemes Glint Wave Blue Metallic, Pearl Flash Yellow, and Candy Blazing Red (two tones).
- Like CRF250L and CRF250RALLY, the CB400SF is the plan to be discontinued.
- End of production in May 2020.
- The successor model will come out after 2022.
- We had not heard anything about the normal CB400SF.
- 2022, the successor model will be released, but the new CB400 SUPER FOUR and CB400 SUPER BOLD’OR will also be released
- This information comes from the Honda store.
Information is complicated
- November 2018: End of production
- November 2018: 1300 seems to survive
- February 2019: 400 likely to survive.
- December 2019: 400 specifications to discontinue. The training specification will arrive after 2022.
- December 2019: Both are likely to be discontinued
- January 2020: 400 will arrive in 2022.
CB1300 series final edition
The CB1300 series has an advanced model called the SP model. The candy chromosphere Red Pearl Hawks Eye Blue comes with legendary color.
As you all know, Honda tends to put out unique colors at the end of the model. By the way, Final Edition still doesnt have the name.