Ducati India on Monday 20th July has announced booking the Panigale V2 BS-VI model.
As per Ducati India, the booking amount is INR 1 Lakh.
Now Ducati has officially launched the V2 in India. Let see what it gets?
- The bike comes with 955cc twin-cylinder Superquadro engine, 155hp and has a dry weight of 176kgs.
- The new seat is raised by 5 mm to allow more comfort on and off track.
- What more it has a refined monocoque frame,single-sided aluminium swingarm, extensive fairing.
- The top speed of Panigale is 160 mph which is close to 257 kmh.
- After the launch, Ducati will soon start the deliveries across various cities in India. Mumbai, Kochi, Delhi–NCR, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, and Chennai.
- Ducati Panigale V2 has now lower price tag when compared with other Panigales.
- Ducati Panigale V2 retails at ₹16.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India)
- Panigale V2 across the globe is available into paint schemes. Red and White Rosso. However, White Rosso won’t be available in India.