2021 marks the 50th anniversary of introducing the air-cooled twin-cylinder engine on a Ducati, first seen in 1971.
For the occasion, Scrambler Ducati has decided to pay homage to the history of this famous engine by adding a celebratory model.
To the range this is how the Scrambler Ducati 1100 Tribute PRO was born.
The new Scrambler Ducati 1100 Tribute PRO celebrates the history of the Borgo Panigale house by choosing a fascinating “Giallo Ocra” livery.
A colour particularly in vogue at the time Ducati used on 1972 450 Desmo Mono and 750 Sport twins.
This tribute also recalls the 750 Supersport used by the Spaggiari team since 1975. Which accompanied the epic period of another great Ducati rider: Franco Uncini.
The Scrambler Ducati 1100 Tribute PRO is a motorcycle created for lovers of modern-classic motorcycles. And fans of motorcycling history who know the most critical feats achieved by Ducati.
- The Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO comes enriched by the ’70s’70s Ducati logo designed by Giugiaro.
- The Ducati Style Center was inspired by some iconic Ducati elements of the ’70s, such as the unique “Giallo Ocra” livery, the time logo designed by Giugiaro.And the spoked wheels black colour integrates perfectly with the tonality of the celebratory livery.
- The new Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO also arrives with black spoked wheels. 18 “at the front and 17” at the rear.
- Brown saddle with a dedicated coating that adapts perfectly to the design of the bike.Enriched by visible stitching and the Ducati logo on the back.
- With a classic design. The circular rear-view mirrors are another distinctive stylistic detail of the new Scrambler 1100 Tribute PRO.
- The Ducati 1100 Tribute PRO Scrambler comes equipped with an electronic Ride by the Wire management system. Three Riding Modes, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) and Cornering ABS.
The new Scrambler will retail at 13,900 Euro.