Ducati offers help for Emilia Romagna’s campaign
It’s heartening to see Ducati step up and contribute to the ongoing Aid for Emilia Romagna campaign. Ducati’s roots are firmly planted in Bologna and the Emilia Romagna region, a vital part of Italy’s Motor Valley, alongside other renowned automotive institutions such as Ferrari and Lamborghini.
Following the devastating floods in May 2023, Ducati has donated 200,000 Euros to Emilia Romagna’s Civil Protection services to support the rescue and recovery efforts in the region. It’s commendable that Ducati also supports its employees affected by the floods by providing them with regular paid working time.
Furthermore, Ducati’s trade union representatives and union employees have also come forward to donate an hour of their salaries towards relief efforts, which Ducati will match with a further donation of their own. It’s inspiring to see Ducati call on Ducatisti worldwide to donate to the cause and provide bank details to support the Emilia Romagna Civil Protection service directly.
In times of crisis, it’s heartwarming to see companies like Ducati step up and contribute towards relief efforts. As Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali said, “For us, this is home, and we felt the need to find a way to help.” It’s a testament to the spirit of humanity and collaboration that identifies the inhabitants of this extraordinary territory, Emilia-Romagna.
Ducati is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer known for producing high-performance motorcycles. The company was founded in 1926 in Bologna, Italy, by three brothers, Adriano, Marcello, and Bruno Ducati, as a manufacturer of radio components. However, they soon shifted their focus to motorcycles.
Ducati motorcycles are renowned for their powerful engines, sleek designs, and advanced technology. They have a strong presence in the sportbike and superbike categories and have achieved considerable success in motorcycle racing, particularly in the Superbike World Championship.
Some notable Ducati motorcycle models include:
1. Ducati Monster: The Monster is a naked streetfighter motorcycle known for its minimalist design, exposed engine, and sporty performance.
2. Ducati Panigale: The Panigale is Ducati’s flagship sportbike line, featuring powerful engines, advanced electronics, and aerodynamic designs. It is often used in superbike racing.
3. Ducati Scrambler: The Scrambler is a retro-styled motorcycle that commemorates Ducati’s heritage. It combines classic design elements with modern features and is aimed at a more casual and urban riding experience.
4. Ducati Multistrada: The Multistrada is a versatile adventure touring motorcycle with comfortable riding and long-distance and off-road capabilities. It is designed for riders who enjoy both on-road and off-road adventures.
5. Ducati Diavel: The Diavel is a unique and powerful cruiser motorcycle that combines elements of a sport bike and a cruiser. It features a muscular design, a powerful engine, and advanced electronics.
Ducati motorcycles are highly regarded for their performance, precision, and Italian craftsmanship. They are often seen as premium motorcycles catering to enthusiasts and riders seeking a thrilling riding experience.
Source : Ducati