Ferrari has unveiled the new 2024 SF90 XX, version of the SF90 Stradale. It is powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine and three electric motors, giving it a total output of 1,016 horsepower. The SF90 XX also features several aerodynamic and suspension upgrades, making it even more capable on the track.
Only 29 examples of the SF90 XX will be produced, and they will be sold exclusively to Ferrari’s Corse Clienti racing program. The price of the SF90 XX has not been announced, but it is expected to be in the region of $1 million.
Here are some of the key features of the 2024 Ferrari SF90 XX:
- 1,016 horsepower from a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine and three electric motors
- Active aerodynamics with adjustable front splitter, rear wing, and diffuser
- Lightweight carbon fibre bodywork
- Race-tuned suspension
- 30 “tokens” representing the charge remaining in the 7.9kWh battery
- Exclusively sold to Ferrari Corse Clienti members
The SF90 XX is a genuinely extreme car and will surely be a hit with Ferrari’s most dedicated customers. It is the perfect car for those who want to experience the ultimate road and on-track performance.
Here are some additional details about the SF90 XX:
- The car’s name refers to the XX Program, which Ferrari launched in 2005 to develop track-only cars for its most loyal customers.
- The SF90 XX is the most powerful car in the XX Program’s history.
- The car’s aerodynamics have been designed to generate up to 390 pounds of downforce at 186 mph.
- The SF90 XX’s suspension has been tuned for maximum performance on the track.
- Michelin car tires are designed explicitly for the SF90 XX.
The 2024 Ferrari SF90 XX is an exceptional car and will surely be a legend on the track. It is the perfect car for those wanting to experience the ultimate performance and handling.
- Incredible performance: The SF90 XX has a top speed of over 217 mph and can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in under 2.5 seconds.
- Advanced aerodynamics: The SF90 XX’s active aerodynamics help it generate up to 390 pounds of downforce at 186 mph.
- Race-tuned suspension: The SF90 XX’s suspension has been tuned for maximum performance on the road and track.
- Exclusive: Only 29 examples of the SF90 XX will be produced.
- Expensive: The SF90 XX is expected to cost in the region of $1 million.
- Limited availability: Only 29 examples of the SF90 XX will be produced.
The 2024 Ferrari SF90 XX is a car with incredible performance and handling. It is the most powerful car in the XX Program’s history and will surely be a hit with Ferrari’s most dedicated customers. However, it is also an expensive and exclusive car.
If you want a car that offers the ultimate in-track performance, the 2024 Ferrari SF90 XX is perfect. However, if you are looking for a car you can drive on the streets, you should look elsewhere.