In 2023, MV Agusta celebrates the golden anniversary of its last win at the iconic Assen TT circuit in the Netherlands. That’s right, 50 years have flown by since that legendary victory! Throughout these years, MV Agusta has racked up an impressive 35 wins at Assen, solidifying its position as the most triumphant Italian motorcycle manufacturer on this track.
Top Key Points
- MV Agusta is launching a special edition motorcycle called the Brutale 1000 RR Assen to commemorate the 50th anniversary of its last win at the Assen TT circuit in the Netherlands.
- The bike will feature a blue and silver livery with special graphics on the tank.
- It will be a limited edition, though the exact number of units that will be produced is not yet known.
- In addition to the new paint and graphics, it is possible that the Brutale 1000 RR Assen will also have some performance upgrades.
- We will have to wait until September 9th to find out all the details about the bike.
The Big Reveal at 2023 Tabac Classic GP Assen
Get ready, because from September 8 to 10, MV Agusta will reveal its latest special edition motorcycle at the 2023 Tabac Classic GP Assen. I’m eagerly awaiting this event, where classic sports cars, single-seaters, and legendary Grand Prix bikes will race at breathtaking speeds, promising a thrilling spectacle.
A Sneak Peek into the New Bike
MV Agusta has given us a tiny glimpse on social media. Named the “MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RR Assen”, this bike boasts a blue and silver livery with exclusive tank graphics. Circle September 9 on your calendars – that’s when we get to see the bike in all its glory.
Is It Truly Limited?
MV Agusta mentions it’s a limited edition, but just how many will they produce? I delved into the teaser image and found that the familiar carbon fibre bodywork of the regular Brutale 1000 RR remains.
Considering this edition commemorates the 35 racing victories at Assen, I’m curious if MV Agusta has added performance upgrades. We all know and love the stock Brutale 1000 RR for its cutting-edge components from big names like Öhlins and Brembo, not to mention its lightweight engine components. With electronic aids and 17-inch forged aluminium alloy wheels, it’s a marvel. I’m keen to see if they’ve added any surprises!
Special Edition Extras
If we look at MV Agusta’s recent releases, they’ve paired their limited-edition bikes with some cool extras, like the race kit box that came with the Superveloce Ago. Could the Brutale 1000 RR Assen offer similar goodies? Let’s see!
Just a few more days to go! I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled on September 9, 2023. Hope to update you with all the details then!