News: Do we see Kawasaki Ninja 250 with 4 cylinders?
Question of Kawasaki Ninja 250 getting 4 cylinders is not new. We have some serious news in terms of when it will be unveiled, what is the launch date and more.
Before a year there were already leak about Kawasaki’s 4-cylinder Ninja250. Now it is confirmed.
- The 4-cylinder Ninja 250 will be 100% released in Indonesia initially.
- The first show is the Tokyo Motor Show in November 2019.
- The engine will be produced in Japan..
- High spec engine, frame, suspension
- Perhaps imported from Thailand in the form of a complete knockdown and some Indonesian local parts are used.
- Soft launch and test drive (meeting) are under consideration at the Sentul Circuit in Indonesia.
- We will get to see this bike in Kawasaki Bike Wee 2020 for the first time in Indonesia.
- Indonesia launch date is planned for 2020.
We still are unable to get the main specs like its engine, frame and suspension. We will update as soon as we get the specs.