Hero MotoCorp will launch several new bikes shortly, including the Xtreme 200S 4V, Xtreme 160R, Karizma XMR, Xpulse 400, 400cc Sport tourer, and Passion Plus. These bikes will target various segments, from the entry-level commuter market to the premium performance segment.
The Xtreme 200S 4V will be a more robust and refined version of the current Xtreme 200S. It will be powered by a new 4-valve engine expected to produce around 20hp of power. The Xtreme 160R will receive several updates, including an upside-down fork and revised instrumentation.
The Karizma XMR will be a new fully-faired motorcycle powered by a liquid-cooled engine. This will be Hero’s first liquid-cooled motorcycle, which is expected to be priced aggressively. The Xpulse 400 will be a new adventure motorcycle powered by a 400cc liquid-cooled engine. It will be positioned as a rival to the Royal Enfield Himalayan.
Hero is also planning to launch a 400cc sport tourer. This bike will be based on the Xpulse 400, and it is expected to feature clip-on handlebars and fairing-mounted mirrors. The Passion Plus will be a new 100cc commuter motorcycle powered by the same 97cc engine used in the current Passion.
Here’s a quick overview of what’s coming soon:
- Xtreme 200S 4V: This updated version of the Xtreme 200S will get a new 4-valve engine, which should give it a slight power boost. It’s also expected to undergo cosmetic changes, including new mirrors and colour schemes. The price will be more than Rs 5,000 to 10,000 over the current Rs 1.35 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) price tag.
Image Source : Automobiletemilan
- Xtreme 160R: This popular naked bike is also getting an update, including an upside-down fork and revised instrumentation. Hero will hike the price by Rs 8,000 to 10,000 on the current price.
- Karizma XMR: This iconic nameplate is coming back and will be powered by a new liquid-cooled engine. The Karizma XMR is expected to be priced aggressively, and it will compete with the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and the Yamaha YZF-R15.
- Xpulse 400: This off-road-focused bike will be Hero’s first model to use a liquid-cooled engine. The Xpulse 400 is expected to be priced competitively, and it will compete with the likes of the Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 and the upcoming Bajaj-Triumph 400cc scrambler.
- 400cc sport tourer: This new model is based on the same 400cc liquid-cooled engine as the Xpulse 400. It’s expected to be a fully-faired motorcycle and could be badged as a Karizma or an Xtreme.
Image Source: YouTube
- Passion Plus: This 100cc commuter is making a comeback and will be powered by the same 97cc engine found in other Hero models. The Passion Plus is expected to be priced at around Rs 70,000.
In addition to these new bikes, Hero MotoCorp plans to build the Harley-Davidson X 440 in India. This will be a new 440cc parallel-twin motorcycle that will be sold under the Harley-Davidson brand.
These are just some new bikes that Hero MotoCorp will launch shortly. The company is committed to expanding its product portfolio, and it will be interesting to see how these new bikes perform in the market.