Top 10 things to know about the new Husqvarna Svartpilen 125
- What to expect from Husqvarna Svartpilen 125
- Husqvarna unwraps the new 2021 Svartpilen 125
- 2021 Kymco 125 CBS specs,price and more
- Aprilia officially unveils the new Tuono 660
The Husqvarna Svartpilen 125 is a single-cylinder engine, lightweight bike with a rugged design and accessible performance.
- The engine and the bike’s gearbox are liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 4-stroke 125 cc twin overhead camshaft engine.
The six levels of speed and the gearbox makes it much easier for smooth and easy shifting for the rider.
- It is one of the lightest bikes weighing just 146 kilograms(without fuel). Making it desirable for a fast and smooth riding experience.
- The brakes of the Svartpilen 125 is fitted with hydraulic ByBre brake callipers with 320mm front. And 230mm rear brake discs in addition to this.
- It comes equipped with a two-channel Bosch ABS providing the highest safety level, set up to “Supermoto mode”.
- The tank capacity of the Svartpilen 125 is 9.5l, which is relatively more minor compared to the other bikes out there.
- The engine can deliver 15 HP at 9500 RPM, with a peak torque of 12 Nm at 7500 RPM.
- The bike’s suspension features a 43mm open cartridge forks fork in the front while the rear gets the progressive damping system connected directly to the swingarm.
- The bike’s stylish headlights use the latest LED features. Providing advanced lighting performance and maximum visibility.
- The bike wheels are 17 inches, offering a unique sense of style and safety in dire circumstances.
- The handlebar and fork plates are forged in aluminium. Further, the handlebar is straight with off-road style risers to give the machine a raised riding position with a seat height of 835mm.
- The engine comes equipped with an electric starter powered by a 12V/8Ah battery.
- And it achieves its peak power of 11 kW (15hp) with an impressive power character suited to urban riding.
To throw the light on the elder sibling, the Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 review will be coming up.
To conclude, the Husqvarna Svartpilen 125 is ideal for performance, style, safety and price.