The log on Aprilia RS 660 2020 goes way back from December 2018.
Let’s take a quick recap of the past logs.
- It December 2018 it was first snapped while testing on the track.
- There was more news in the following month.
- Despite the bad weather again in September 2019 the RS 660 is spotted on the Cremona Stradivari Circuit.
- Arrival at EICMA 2019.
- Also, it is in teased in the same month as EICMA 2019.
- In the same month of October, we get to hear the exhaust note of RS 660.
- We compare the RS 660 with Kawasaki ZX-6r.
- Aprilia plans to launch it on the All-stars event; however, it doesn’t happen.
- On Misano come September 2020 Lorenzo Savadori and his mates, Bradley Smith and Aleix Espargaro test the RS 660.
Aprilia now plans to take pre-orders of RS660 from October 12, and in the European region, the price starts from Euro 10,500.
The mid-size 660cc parallel-twin gets 100 bhp of power.
The bike gets upside-down fork, and swingarm made up of aluminium and radially mounted callipers.
RS 660 will closely compete with Honda CBR 650R and Kawasaki ZX-6R. Also in Europe, there is an A2 variant.
The good thing about RS 660 it will compete with the other middleweight sports bikes in the Asian and European continents.