Further to our article on Ducati bringing both Scrambler 1100 Pro and Scrambler 1100 Pro Ducati today has launched both the variants in India.
- Scrambler 1100 Pro comes with a price tag of Rs 11.95 Lakhs and
- Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro comes with the price tag of Rs 13.74 lakh. The price of both models is ex-showroom.
- Gets 1079 cc l-twin-engine and 62.3 kW @ 7250 rpm.
- BS6 compliant.
Scrambler, as we know, gets some excellent performance features like the evocative structure with LED lights.
Digital dash, the exhaust is 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and twin stainless steel muffler with aluminium covers and end caps.
The frame is tubular steel and with the 6-speed transmission.
The front comes with Marzocchi fully adjustable Ø45 mm usd fork and at the rear are Kayaba mono-shock, pre-load and rebound adjustable.
Ducati Scrambler 1100 pro gets 2 x Ø320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston. Axial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment on the front.
And Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment at the rear.
When it comes to electronics, it gets power mode, riding Modes, safety pack (Cornering ABS + DTC), RbW.LED light-guide, LED rear light with diffusion-light and more.
The entire package weighs 206 kg (454 lb). In the UK the price starts from £ 11,725.
However, we don’t see much changes among both models. The engine remains the same. 1100 pro sport gets the matt black paint scheme. And gets seat made up of tan brown colour with bar-end mirrors to boast.
- 1100 pro gets the Marzocchi fully adjustable Ø45 mm usd fork at the front and on the opposite end are Kayaba mono-shock, pre-load and rebound adjustable.
- On both the ends, the sport pro gets Ohlins.
- Both models use Brembo M4 callipers.