Honda brings CBR650 “Neo Sports Cafe”
Honda has brought its interesting ‘Neo Sports Café’ look to the middleweight field. The styling ‘dialect’ is present day and moderate, and blends bistro racer motivations and a super-reduced ‘trapezoid’ shape to eye-getting impact.
- The in-line four-cylinder.
- Mark round fog light and etched fuel tank underline the ‘Neo Sports Café’ family feel.
- With the excellent look comes premium particulars: 41mm Showa.
- ‘Separate Function’ forks, spiral mount four-cylinder front brake calipers.
- Honda Selectable Torque Control, help/shoe grip and ultra-present day instruments.
- Lighter with 13lbs.
- Power output will be 95 hp
The outcome is an attractive stripped middleweight with a one of a kind mix of looks, execution and best line determinations.
As of now this model is for European market.
Source : Honda Motor Europe