- Launch Date: Today in India.
- Model Replacement: The new model will replace the current one.
- Previous Version: A 2023 version of the Jawa 42 Bobber was released in May.
- Compliance Update: This model is expected to be updated for OBD 2 compliance.
- Improvements Expected: Updated parts, possibly reworked engine for more refinement and performance, and better engine NVH or additional features.
- Aesthetics: The model will have revised design elements. It’s one of the best-looking motorcycles in India, though sales don’t reflect this possibly due to its single-seat nature.
- Price: Expected to increase slightly. The current model is priced at Rs 2.12 lakh (ex-showroom).
Exciting News: JawaYezdi Launches the New 42 Bobber Today!
Motorcycle enthusiasts hold onto your helmets! Jawa is launching the new 42 Bobber in India today, replacing its current model.
If you recall, just in May, Jawarolled out the 2023 version of the Jawa 42 Bobber. But here’s the thrilling part: the brand has updated this new model for OBD 2 compliance. While JawaYezdi keeps the specifics under wraps, we anticipate they’ve given the 42 Bobber some shiny, updated parts.
The company has already enhanced most of the Yezdi line-up with a better engine NVH and added features. So, it’s safe to bet that they’ve tweaked the engine of this new Bobber for even more refinement and performance.
A Fresh Look for the Iconic Bobber
When it comes to looks, word has it Jawa has infused the new 42 Bobber with revamped design elements, enhancing the overall appeal of this already stunning bike. Widely recognized as one of India’s most attractive motorcycles, the only critique it ever received was its single-seat design affecting its sales.
Eager to get your hands on this beauty? Well, gear up because the launch is happening in just a few hours! But do note: with these enhancements, Jawa might bump up the price a notch. The current model stands at Rs 2.12 lakh (ex-showroom). So, be prepared for a slight price surge.
Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting launch, and until then, keep the engines revving!