Key points about the Kia Seltos facelift:
- The Seltos facelift has received a great response from customers, with over 13,000 pre-orders on the first day.
- The SUV gets a number of new features and updates, including a redesigned front fascia, a sleeker dashboard with a dual-screen setup, and Level 2 ADAS.
- It is powered by a range of engines, including a new 1.5-litre turbo-petrol unit.
- The Seltos facelift is available in three trims: Tech Line, GT Line and X Line.
- Prices start at Rs 10.19 lakh.
Exciting news about the Kia Seltos facelift as it has garnered significant attention and received a high number of pre-orders. Let’s break down the information you provided:
- On the first day of bookings, Kia received a record 13,424 pre-orders for the Seltos facelift.
- Out of these pre-orders, 1,973 bookings were made using the K-Code, a special program for priority delivery.
- Bookings for the Seltos facelift began on July 14, 2023.
- Customers can secure their bookings by paying an initial amount of Rs 25,000.
- The Seltos facelift will be available in three trims: Tech Line, GT Line, and X Line.
Key features of the Kia Seltos facelift
- Redesigned front fascia with new grille, LED headlamps and LED daytime running lights
- Sleeker dashboard with a dual-screen setup
- Digital instrument cluster
- 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment head unit
- Panoramic sunroof
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 360-degree camera
- Ventilated front seats
- An 8-way adjustable driver seat
- Ambient lighting
- Level 2 ADAS
The Seltos facelift features a redesigned front fascia with a new grille, LED headlamps, and new LED daytime running lights. The front bumper has been reworked to give it a more rugged look with large vents and a skid plate. At the rear, it has L-shaped LED tail lamps with an LED light bar in the centre, a new rear bumper with a grey insert, and a faux skid plate with dual exhaust tips.
Inside the cabin, the Seltos facelift boasts a sleeker dashboard with a dual-screen setup. It includes a digital instrument cluster and a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment head unit at the centre. The SUV is equipped with various features such as a panoramic sunroof, dual-zone automatic climate control, a 360-degree camera, ventilated front seats, an 8-way adjustable driver seat, and ambient lighting. Notably, the Seltos facelift will also offer Level 2 ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) for the first time.
As for the powertrain options, the Seltos facelift is available with three engine choices: a 1.5-litre petrol engine, a 1.5-litre diesel engine, and a new 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and automatic, a CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), and an iMT (Intelligent Manual Transmission) or 7-speed DCT (Dual-Clutch Transmission) for the turbo-petrol engine.
These details highlight the key aspects of the Kia Seltos facelift, from its impressive pre-order numbers to its design updates, interior features, and powertrain options.
The Kia Seltos facelift has generated significant interest, receiving a remarkable number of pre-orders on its first day of bookings. The SUV features a refreshed design with updates to the front fascia and rear styling. Inside the cabin, it offers a sleek dashboard design with a dual-screen setup, including a digital instrument cluster and a large touchscreen infotainment head unit.
The Seltos facelift comes with a range of features such as a panoramic sunroof, dual-zone automatic climate control, advanced driver assistance systems, and comfortable seating options.
It is powered by a choice of petrol and diesel engines, with the addition of a new turbo-petrol option. Overall, the Seltos facelift seems to be an attractive package, combining style, technology, and performance, as evidenced by the strong response it received in terms of pre-orders.