ARCH Motorcycles famous for there high-end custom motorcycles had just revealed there 2020 KRGT-1 that is updated with additional components.
Founded in 2011. The brainchild behind ARCH is Hollywood Actor Keanu Reeves and custom bike enthusiast Gard Hollinger. Apart from KRGT-1, they have other two models like 1S and Method 143.
The 2020 KRGT-1 comes with high-end components.
- 19 ” front and 18 ” rear carbon fiber wheels that get lighter due to carbon fiber and that makes the bike easy to handle.
- The brake duties are carried by SR monobloc calipers and 320mm floating rotors at the front), four-piston caliper and a 240mm rotor at rear) in addition to it they get the anti-lock brakes that stop wheels getting locked when brakes are pressed.
- For Suspension Arch had collaborated with Ohlins to bring there own proprietary suspension. The new suspension can be adjusted. Also, the diameter of the Ohlins suspension is expanded to 48mm.
- For maximum comfort and rigidity, the frame is made up of tubular steel accompanied by a billet aluminum subframe and swingarm. Built inhouse.
- The engine is a 124ci American V-Twin engine with a downdraft induction system that is built with the help of ARCH/K&N Engineering. The advantage reduces the width of the drivetrain.
- The CNC houses 200 aerospace-grade pieces of billet aluminum that is effectively used to build components like tubular frame and fuel tank.
- The KRGT-1 is made on order and takes 3 months to complete the motorcycle.
The owner gets the goodies that is Special Tool Kit, Master Key, Upholstered Panel and an Owners’ Book celebrating the design, build and assembly of their KRGT-1 motorcycle, featuring studio photography.