Benelli India opens bookings for its Benelli Leoncino 250.
Features of Leoncino 250
- The timing features double overhead camshaft with 4 valves per cylinder, electronic injection with 37 mm diameter throttle body, wet clutch and 6-speed gearbox.
- Maximum power and torque are respectively 24.5 hp (18 kW) at 9000 rpm and 21 Nm (2.14 kgm) at 7500 rpm.
- The suspensions of the Leoncino 250 consist of an upside-down fork on the front with 41 mm diameter legs, while the back end has a swinging arm with central monoshock and travel of 51 mm.
- The braking system has a single 280 mm diameter floating disc with the four-piston caliper on the front and a 240 mm diameter disc with the single-piston floating caliper on the back.
- The 17″ aluminium alloy rims mount 110/70-R17 and 150/60-R17 tires respectively, ensuring maximum road safety.
- It also gets dual-channel ABS.
You can prebook the Leoncino 250 by paying at your nearest showroom or online Rs 6000 down payment. The amount is entirely refundable. The deliveries will start after Diwali in India and the bike is priced at 2.41 lakh (ex-showroom, India).