Suzuki’s strategy to bring all the middle segment motorcycles in India is taking a course of direction.After the launch of Suzuki GSXS-750 .Suzuki introduces another middle weight tourer in India.
Top Features of Suzuki V – Strom 650 XT
- Prepared for genuine experience, the V-Strom 650XT has aluminum, style wheels with tubeless outspread double game tires, hand monitors, and a defensive lower motor cowl.
- ADV fairing, with vertically stacked headlights and customizable windshield houses a multi-work, brightening movable instrument board that conveys an abundance of data.
- Suzuki’s rider-flexible Traction Control* framework, Easy Start framework, Low RPM Assist highlight, in addition to ABS** innovation makes an extraordinary cruiser, extremely inconceivable.
- Liquid cooled 645cc, 90O V-Twin motor conveys solid torque in the low to mid-RPM run, yet gives a solid surge of high RPM control that is perfect for any riding mission.
- Solid and light frame has incorporated mount focuses for bound together Suzuki V-Strom gear that is anything but difficult to cut on and off, and keeps the bike trim when prepared for visiting.
- Weighs 213 kgs with 20 litres of fuel tank capacity.
- Available in two color schemes Champion Yellow and Pearl White Glacier.
- ABS is standard.
In India it will arrive via Complete Knocked Down route (CKD) route and will get a sticker price of INR 7.46 Lakhs and deliveries will start in coming few weeks.
Source : Suzuki Cycles