KTM 250 Duke 2024 Overview:
Here are some of the key features of the 2024 KTM 250 Duke:
- Ride-by-wire throttle system
- Slipper clutch
- Quick shifter
- 5-inch LCD display with Bluetooth connectivity and turn-by-turn navigation
- New bodywork
- Redesigned engine
- New 17-inch alloy wheels
- New brakes
Pricing: The 2024 model of the KTM 250 Duke is priced at Rs 2.39 lakh ex-showroom, similar to its predecessor.
Features and Design:
- Technical Additions: The motorcycle now boasts a ride-by-wire throttle system, slipper clutch, and quick shifter. A new addition is the 5-inch Bluetooth-enabled LCD which provides turn-by-turn navigation.
- Bodywork: The design sees influences from the 1290 Super Duke. It has a more aggressive front look, a muscular fuel tank with sharp extensions, and a die-cast aluminium sub-frame tail section.
- KTM has overhauled the engine, optimizing the cylinder head and gearbox. The larger airbox promises enhanced performance.
- Exact power and torque outputs are yet to be revealed, but for context, the previous model delivered 29.6bhp and 24Nm with a 248.7cc engine.
- There are significant changes including a new steel trellis frame, an off-set monoshock, a reshaped swingarm, lighter 17-inch alloys, and improved brakes.
- The goal of these alterations is to enhance the bike’s power-to-weight ratio.
Availability: The motorcycle will be available in Electronic Orange and Ceramic White. Booking starts at Rs 4,499.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the 2024 KTM 250 Duke:
- Powerful and responsive engine
- Lightweight and agile chassis
- Up-to-date features such as ride-by-wire throttle, slipper clutch, and quick shifter
- Stylish and aggressive design
- Good value for money
- Harsh ride on bad roads
- Tall seat height
- High maintenance costs
The 2024 KTM 250 Duke is a performance-packed motorcycle that offers a good combination of features and value for money. It is powered by a 248cc single-cylinder engine that produces 29.6bhp and 24Nm of torque.
The engine is smooth and responsive, and it provides plenty of power for both city and highway riding. The 250 Duke also comes with a host of up-to-date features, including ride-by-wire throttle, slipper clutch, and quick shifter. These features make the bike more comfortable and enjoyable to ride.
However, the 250 Duke also has some drawbacks. The suspension can be harsh on bad roads, and the seat height is tall, which can make it difficult for shorter riders to reach the ground. The maintenance costs can also be high, as the 250 Duke is a high-performance motorcycle.