Honda Indonesia has unveiled a new 2021 CBR150R.
The new 2021 CBR150R comes with 149.16 cc liquid-cooled motor which effectively calibrates 12.6 kW (17.1 PS / 9,000 rpm) to maximum power and 14,4 Nm / 7.000 rpm torque.
The CBR gets the diamond (Truss) frame. The front comes with inverted telescopic while the opposite end has swing arm with a mono-shock (pro-link) system.
To perform tight braking duties both the end gets wavy disc brake (non-abs)/wavy disc brake – abs.
On both the ends, you can see the cool LED lights with the front having a new headlight while tail light gets sharper. Plus it also gets the assist and slipper clutch.
When it comes to the front is equipped with 100/80-17M/C 52P while the rear has 130/70-17M/C 62P.
With 137 kgs and 12-litre fuel tank, the new CBR150RR arrives in five distinct colours.
- Victory black red
- Honda racing red
- Dominator matte black
- Matte black and
- MotoGP edition
Price list in Indonesian currency
- Victory Black Red Non-ABS: Rp. 35,900,000
- Dominator Red Black Non-ABS: Rp. 35,900,000
- Matte Black Non-ABS: Rp. 35,900,000
- Honda Racing Red Non-ABS: Rp. 36,600,000
- Victory Black Red ABS: Rp. 39,900,000
- CBR150R Dominator Red Black ABS: Rp. 39,900,000
- CBR150R Honda Racing Red ABS: Rp. 40,600,000
- CBR150R MotoGP Edition ABS: Rp. 40,800,000
The highest MotoGP edition ABS model in India will cost around INR close to 2,11,000.
Honda also caters to various accessories like the
- Tank pad
- Fuel lid pad
- Single-seat cowl
- Radiator protector
- Crankcase engine protector and
- Fender eliminator