2022 Benelli 302R will arrive with multiple changes
Our friends from Bennetts has spotted a new 2022 version of Benelli 302R.
We compare the new version and outgoing variant to see what Benelli plans for its latest model.
- Dealers started to take pre-orders of the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300
- The new Royal Enfield 650cc motorcycles spotted
- Harley Davidson 2021 portfolio
- 2021 Benelli TRK 502 BS6 spied in India
Comparison of present Benelli 302R and 2022 302R
- The new 2022 variant will get the same 300cc engine with 36bhp. However, the outgoing version has two bhp more.
- Plus, the new 2022 302R will align to Euro5 compliance against the Euro4 of the outgoing model.
- For 2022 302R, the front and the rear gets a slender look. The front headlight has two different vertical headlights. Compared to the wide horizontal headlights of the outgoing 302R model
- The weight of the new model gets reduced by 8 kgs. The new model weighs 182kgs while the outgoing has 190kgs.
- For the new model, the pillion step seat looks more integrated with the rider’s seat.
- The new model comes with a more aerodynamic fairing.
- We don’t see any change in the fuel tank or the capacity, so it may remain as is, which is 14 litres.
- The front mudguard of the new 302R is more pointed and has a different design as it goes towards the shock absorbers. At the same time, the outgoing model has a different design for the front mudguard.
- The mirrors of the new model are straight.
- The new model gets the short rear support for the nameplate.
With all the new changes, expect a rise in price for this new model. Availability well, it is a 2022 model, so we will have to wait.