Folks from the Motorcycle.com and leaked EPA documents suggests Ducati is working on two new motorcycles.
One is the Multi V4 Pikes Peak, and the other is Ducati Scrambler 2021 (Icon Bright). The two photographs that we see show details about how the new Scrambler is going to be.
- Triumph’s new Scambler
- Honda to launch the CB350
- 2021 Harley Davidson portfolio
- Ducati ends 2020 on a good note
There are many differences when we compare it with the Scrambler Full Throttle.
- Instead of alloy, the new Scrambler will get the spoke wheels.
- We do see the difference in the paint as well as graphics.
So the question here is Ducati trying to bring the Icon Bright? Well, Ducati has not made it official. So we may have to wait for Ducati.
However, we do see the Ducati may not change much of its performance specs.
The present Scrambler comes with 803cc, air-cooled, twin-cylinder engine which calibrates to make 71.8bhp and 66.2Nm.
So expect the much change from the design perspective on the new Scrambler.