The heart of the new BMW G 310 R is still the reliable 313 ccm liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine with four valves,.Two overhead camshafts and electronic fuel injection.
The cylinder inclination to the rear and the cylinder head rotated by 180 degrees with intake at the front. And exhaust at the rear remains the design characteristics.
This arrangement follows the logic of optimal combustion air ducting and results in particularly compact vehicle architecture.
With an output of 25 kW (34 HP) at 9 500 rpm and a maximum torque of 28 Nm at 7 500 rpm. The single-cylinder engine of the new BMW G 310 R is the ideal partner for dynamic Roadster pleasure, including in the current EU 5 homologation.
- With an output of 25 kW (34 HP) at 9 500 rpm and a maximum torque of 28 Nm at 7 500 rpm.
- A single-cylinder engine according to EU-5 homologation with electromotive throttle controller and automatic idle speed increase.
- Self-boosting anti-hopping clutch.
- New LED headlight and LED flashing turn indicators.
- Hand lever adjustable in four stages for brake and clutch.
- Engine housing covers for the alternator, clutch and coolant pump, as well as footrest plate and rear grab handle, painted in Titanium Grey Metallic.
- Softly reimagined design with two attractive base colours and the exclusive style option “Sport” with red as an accent colour.