Titan Motorcycles has unveiled the custom Yamaha MT-01 by name Blue Falcon. The custom looks eloquent and sublime.
Yamaha brought the MT-01 in 20005 on the motorcycle scene and stopped the production in 2012.
- Langen’s two stoke is here
- Ed Motorcycles brings the Z concept
- Officine Rossopuro’s evocative mercury god
- Benelli 650 GT to arrive soon
MT-01 had some mean looks and came powered with 1,670 cc (102 cu in) air-cooled, 4-stroke, 4-valve OHV V-twin.
With close to 89 horses at 4,750 rpm with torque 150.3 N⋅m (110.9 lb⋅ft) @ 3,750 rpm.
The 1670 cc motor made a top speed of 210 km/h (130 mph).
The custom made by Titan Motorcycles looks more robust and rugged and comes with multiple components, and they are.
- Kineo wire rims
- Custom exhaust system
- LSL handlebar and footpegs
- Saddle comes based on the Aluminum substructure
- Paintwork, which is all custom made
- Real leather bench
- Rally tires by Pirelli Scorpion
- Handlebar end indicators by Rizoma
- License plate holder
- Bullet Atto Dark Blinker comes from Kellermann
- Rear substructure made up of Steel