- The new engine fits Harley’s 2017 Touring models equipped with Milwaukee Eight engines. It is not suitable for the trike.
- Can be bolted on to compatible models (additional parts are required depending on the model).
- ECM (ECU) calibration is also required separately.
- Designed to obtain acceleration that can instantly overtake from the cruising speed (when the throttle gets open in high-speed range).
- Based on the Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine with a 4.5-inch stroke intact, combined with a 4.31-inch bore cylinder for 131.
- Combined with Screamin ‘Eagle’s Street Cannon mufflers, torque is 131 fl-lb (177.6 Nm), and horsepower is 121 HP.
- Available in black x chrome and black x gloss black.
- Oil-cooled $ 6,195, Twin-cool (water-cooled) $ 6,395.
SCREAMIN ‘EAGLE 131 Engine’
- 4.310-inch big bore cylinder
- CNC port cylinder head (CNC processing chamber, large-diameter 1mm valve)
- High lift cam ( SE8-517 )
- Forged piston ton with a compression ratio of 10.7: 1
- High-performance cam bearing
- High-performance tappet
- 64mm throttle body intake manifold
- High flow fuel injection (5.5g / sec)
Here, oil cooling is about 678,500 yen, and water cooling is about 70,400 yen. The price is for the engine alone.
Requires Screamin ‘Eagle Pro Street Tuner separately; this is $ 299.95.
SCREAMIN ‘EAGLE 131 is for a touring model
SCREAMIN ‘EAGLE 131 probably won’t sell in Japan
In the United States, only California has stricter emission regulations, but this 131 doesn’t have approval in California.
So it seems impossible to sell in Japan, which is quite strict with emission regulations.
However, 117 with a displacement of 1,923cc is also present in Japan, so it may sell in Japan.
Source : Harley Davidson
All the details about 2020 Yamaha VMAX
Suzuki does have plan to bring off-road motorcycles
Yamaha’s secret weapon of 250cc crossplane
Yamaha brings 2020 YZF-R3 and YZF-R2