Royal Enfield has increased the prices of the Scram 411 in India. The new prices start at Rs 2,06,234 (ex-showroom) and go up to Rs 2,11,984 (ex-showroom). The motorcycle is available in six color options – Graphite Yellow, Red Blue, Skyline Blue, Blazing Black, White Flame, and Silver Spirit.
The Scram 411 is powered by a 411cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces 24.3bhp at 6,500rpm and 32Nm of torque at 4,000-4,500rpm. It is mated to a 5-speed gearbox and gets dual-channel ABS as standard.
The motorcycle has a smaller seat height and lesser suspension travel than the Himalayan, making it more accessible to riders of all sizes. It also rides on smaller wheels, measuring 19 inches at the front and 17 inches at the rear.
The Scram 411 is a good option for riders seeking a lightweight, affordable adventure motorcycle. It is also a good choice for riders who want a more comfortable alternative to the Himalayan.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Royal Enfield Scram 411:
- Good value for money
- Not as capable as the Himalayan off-road
- Lacks some features found on the Himalayan, such as a centre stand and pannier mounts
- Not as powerful as some other adventure motorcycles in its class
The Royal Enfield Scram 411 has a claimed mileage of 30 kmpl (kilometres per liter). This is based on ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India) tests conducted under controlled conditions. In real-world riding, the mileage may vary depending on several factors, such as the rider’s weight, the weight of the bike, the terrain, and the weather conditions.
The top speed of the Royal Enfield Scram 411 is 140 kmph. This is also based on ARAI tests. In real-world riding, the top speed may be lower, depending on the factors affecting mileage.
It is important to note that any motorcycle’s mileage and top speed can vary depending on several factors. The figures given above are just estimates and should not be taken as guarantees.
Here are some tips for improving the mileage and top speed of your Royal Enfield Scram 411:
- Maintain your bike regularly. This includes changing the oil and filter, checking the tire pressure, and inspecting the brakes and other components.
- Ride smoothly. Avoid sudden acceleration and braking, and maintain a constant speed whenever possible.
- Load your bike evenly. If you are carrying passengers or luggage, ensure the weight is evenly distributed.
- Avoid riding in hot weather. Hot weather can reduce the efficiency of your engine and reduce your mileage.
- Use the right tires. Tires that are correctly inflated and in good condition will help you to get better mileage and top speed.
By following these tips, you can improve the mileage and top speed of your Royal Enfield Scram 411.
The Royal Enfield Scram 411 is a good option for riders seeking a lightweight, affordable adventure motorcycle. It is also a good choice for riders who want a more comfortable alternative to the Himalayan.