The Triumph Motorcycles has revealed the special edition of the Triumph Tiger 900. The bike is called Bond Edition and is based on the top-spec Tiger 900 Rally Pro version.
The Tiger 900 Bond Edition comes inspired by the incredible.Category-dominating Tiger 900 Rally Pro. Which features in amazing stunt sequences in the New James Bond Film, No Time To Die.
The Tiger range of motorcycles arrives to provide “superbike performance”, and it does so without a doubt.
The Triumph Tiger 900 Bond Edition follows the same philosophy. And offers a “super-naked adv” motorcycle capable of doing all any rider asks.
Only 250 Tiger 900 Bond Editions are available worldwide. Each of these stunning motorcycles is individually numbered, with a signed certificate of authenticity.
The Tiger Bond Edition features exclusive 007™ graphics and blacked-out detailing.Making this a truly unique and desirable motorcycle.
The bike comes complete with a unique Matt Sapphire Black paint scheme. And a set of high specification Michelin Anakee Wild off-road tyres, which can fit advanced off-road capability.
The Tiger 900 Bond Edition delivers all the Tiger 900 Rally Pro’s category-dominating specifications. And exclusive features such as the 007™ TFT startup screen.
The perfomance specs remains as is with 888 cc,Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder. With Maximum power 95.2 PS / 93.9 bhp (70 kW) @ 8,750 rpm and 87 Nm @ 7,250 rpm.
For Chassis, the new Bond edition Tubular steel frame, bolt-on subframe and Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy and for the front suspension.It arrives with Showa 45mm upside-down forks, manual preload, rebound damping and compression damping adjustment.
As for the rear has 240mm travel and Showa rear suspension unit, manual preload. And rebound damping adjustment, and 230mm wheel travel.
- Front: Twin 320mm floating discs, Brembo Stylema 4 piston Monobloc callipers. The radial front master cylinder, Optimised Cornering ABS.
- Rear: Brembo single piston sliding calliper.
- Further, the Bond edition gets six riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Rider Configurable, Off-Road and Off-Road Pro).
- With 7-inch full-colour TFT instruments, with unique Bond, startup screen.
- Integrated ‘GoPro’ control system, ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation system built with Google, music and phone operation
- Optimised cornering ABS and traction control
- Triumph Shift Assist up and down quickshifter and
- All LED lighting, with DRL headlight in applicable markets.
Price starts from £16,500.00.