The Mercedes-Benz EQB 350 does offer several advantages for individuals seeking an all-electric SUV with an extended range and a range of features. The combination of a 66.5 kWh battery pack and efficient electric motors allows for a respectable driving range, providing a convenient solution for daily commuting and longer journeys.
Moreover, Mercedes-Benz is known for equipping its vehicles with a wide range of features and advanced technologies, and the EQB 350 is no exception. While specific features can vary based on trim levels and options, it is reasonable to expect a well-appointed interior with high-quality materials, modern infotainment systems, advanced safety features, and various driver-assistance technologies.
Mercedes-Benz EQB 350
Pricing is an essential consideration for many potential buyers, and the Mercedes-Benz EQB 350 aims to be competitive in the electric SUV market. While the exact pricing can depend on optional features, local taxes, and other market-specific conditions, Mercedes-Benz typically strives to offer value-for-money propositions across its product lineup.
Here are some of the key features of the Mercedes-Benz EQB 350:
- 66.5 kWh battery pack
- Two electric motors (one on each axle)
- The combined output of 288 BHP and 520 Nm
- 0-100 km/h in 6.2 seconds
- Top speed of 160 km/h
- The maximum range of 423 km (WLTP cycle)
- Can be charged from 10-80% in just 32 minutes using a 100 kW DC charger
- 11 kW wall box charger takes 6.25 hours to charge the batteries
- Mercedes’ latest MBUX touchscreen infotainment system
- Digital instrument cluster
- Electrically adjustable front seats
- Ambient lighting
- Automatic climate control
- Panoramic sunroof
- Powered tailgate
The SUV comes at Rs 77.50 lakh (ex-showroom)
The Mercedes-Benz EQB 350 is an excellent option for an all-electric SUV with a long-range and plenty of features. It’s also priced competitively, making it a good value-for-money option.
Using an electric powertrain in the EQB 350 offers instant torque delivery, smooth acceleration, and zero tailpipe emissions. With its SUV design, the EQB aims to provide a spacious and practical electric vehicle option for customers interested in electric mobility, focusing on versatility and performance.
Here are some of the critical advantages of the Mercedes-Benz EQB 350:
- Long range: The EQB 350 has a maximum capacity of 423 km (WLTP cycle), which is more than enough for most people’s daily needs.
- Plenty of features: The EQB 350 comes equipped with a variety of advanced features, including Mercedes’ latest MBUX touchscreen infotainment system, a digital instrument cluster, electrically adjustable front seats, ambient lighting, automatic climate control, a panoramic sunroof and a powered tailgate.
- Competitive price: The EQB 350 is priced competitively, making it a good value-for-money option.
Here are some of the key disadvantages of the Mercedes-Benz EQB 350:
- Charging time: The EQB 350 takes 6.25 hours to charge using an 11 kW wall box charger. This can be a long time if you’re in a hurry.
- Limited availability: The EQB 350 is currently only available in limited numbers. This could make it challenging to find one if you’re in the market for an all-electric SUV.