The Mondial Paris Motor Show places ladies at the core of its 2018 release with the arrival of Mondial Women initiative. The Paris Motor Show has effectively taken activities in 2018 by supporting a female group amid the 4L Trophy and the 28th version of the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles du Maroc.
The female speakers will be everything being equal and connections of the Industry’s work chain: from the CEO to the dealership sales representative, from the head of Human Resources to the plant or outline administrator, the repairman, the dashing driver, the start-up maker, the understudy.
Mondial Women is a binding together, uniting organisations* which take part in the advancement of ladies in the realms of autos, motorcycles and versatility. The highpoint will be a gathering on Thursday October 4th with a dozen inspiring and striking talks with, among others.
- Linda Jackson : CEO Citroën
- Valérie Brusseau: Engineering General Manager at Renault – Nissan – Mitsubishi
- Monique Danielou: Interior System Engineering Vice President at Faurecia
- Myriam Amrouni: Entrepreneur, she opened Mymy Rider (a cruiser repair shop combined with a ladies adornments store)
- Aurélie Hoffmann: Entrepreneur in drug store, she is a cruiser driver by energy and for her diversions.
Yet in addition an understudy in streamlined features, a disciple in bodywork, the car methodology’s worldwide head of one of the computerized monsters, a mathematician and a scientist at Michelin.
Source : Mondial Paris