“Refined Raw” the two-word definition that aligns with DNA and Vision of Kawasaki as we take a look at Kawasaki’s latest edition of 2020 Z1000R looking at it one does always think of aggressive giant rolling.
- Design: Design is inspired by Sugomi that defines the energy or aura that comes out from a person or object and felt by the viewer. Power, Command, Respect, and Boldness is how we see this bike.
- The bike is made to give you a feel of exhilarating adrenaline that definitely should flow in your veins once you mount it.
- The lean, muscular styling hints at the Z1000 R Edition is more direct, sporty street-riding performance. Skillfully built exhausts provide great mass-centralization to the bike.
- Engine : 1,043 cm3 liquid-cooled, 4-stroke In-line Four. The powerful engine gives great pulling power. It gives a more direct response as the engine is made new.
- Frame: The aluminum frame used in the bike is responsible to make the bike light as well it gives the bike the superior performance.
- The frame is a 5-piece cast aluminum construction, consisting of steering stem, left and right main frames, and two cross pieces.
- The two main frame components have open C-shaped cross sections and were die-cast to ensure a smooth surface finish.
- Front: LED headlamps and the sleek cowl gives the bike razor-sharp and aggressive look.
- Fuel Tank: Larger fuel tank of 17 liters meant more rides.
- Brakes: Brembo brakes are responsible to halt the bike when required. The Brembo components featured are the best available for a mass-production model.
- The high-precision operation delivers brake force linearly, contributing to superb controllability.
- Suspension : Ohlins rear suspension priovides grear rider experience .
Price: 1.44 million 6500 yen in Japan, Paint Schemes: Metallic Spark Black / Pearl Storm Gray / Emerald Blazing Green, Release date: Early November 2019, European specifications and photos * Prices include 10% consumption tax.