Yamaha has announced there 2020 lineup of MT-25 / MT-03.
Specifications of 2020 MT-25 / MT-03
- Total length: 2,090mm
- Full width: 755mm
- Overall height: 1,071mm [ 1,070mm ]
- Wheelbase: 1,380mm
- Seat height: 780mm
- Weight: 165kg (ABS-free Indonesia) [168kg (ABS-UK)]
- Fuel tank: 14L
- Minimum ground clearance: 160mm
- Engine: DOHC water-cooled 2-cylinder 4-valve
- Displacement: 249cc 
- Bore x Stroke: 60.0mm x 44.1mm [68.0 x 44.1]
- Compression ratio: 11.6: 1 [11.2: 1]
- Gear: 6 speed
- Horsepower: 26.5kw (36PS) / 12,000rpm
- Torque: 23.6Nm / 10,000rpm
- Fuel consumption: Approximately 26.2km / L
- Exhaust gas: [EURO4]
- Front suspension: 37mm inverted
- Rear suspension: Linkless monoshock
- Front brake: 298mm / 2pot
- Rear brake: 220mm / 1pot
- Front tire: 110 / 70-17M / C (54S) [54H]
- Rear tire: 110 / 70-17M / C (66S) [66H]
MT-25 is MT-25 without ABS. 1kg lighter than the current Japanese. MT-03 is 166kg without the current ABS in Japan, but 168kg with the new ABS.
By the way, the above MT-25 is 26.5kw, but the current Indonesian specification is 26.5kw for YZF-R25.
So we think it will be 26kw to enter Japan. That’s true for the Japanese YZF-R25. The torque is expected to be 23Nm.
@yamahaindonesia dengan bangga memperkenalkan MT-25 generasi terbaru guna memenuhi hasrat para pecinta naked sport tanah air yang ingin tampil lebih maskulin dan agresif saat berkendara. pic.twitter.com/6Th10oujNV— Yamaha Indonesia (@yamahaindonesia) October 2, 2019
Introducing the Yamaha MT-03 Hyper Naked motorcycle. It comes with serious street presence and iconic looks, featuring an aggressive twin-eye face along with an inverted KYB front fork, LCD instrumentation and a smooth twin-cylinder engine. https://t.co/ICYvtFLDhm#RevsYourHeart pic.twitter.com/JC4O8hWLGl— YamahaMotorUSA (@YamahaMotorUSA) October 2, 2019
Paint Schemes for MT-25 / MT-03
- Matt Gray
- Metallic Black and
- Metallic Blue
- MT-03ABS: 665,500 yen
- MT-25: 588,500 yen
- MT-25ABS: 632,500 yen
February 2020 is the release date in USA and Japan it may a bit earlier.