The new 2020 Yamaha Tracer 700 is here with the front that looks brought from the Yamaha R1.There is not much of difference when compared to earlier model. The current variant looks aggressive and a sharp alien from the front.
Meet the 2020 Tracer 700! ?— Yamaha Motor UK (@YMUKofficial) November 3, 2019
Featuring new bodywork and an aggressive new face, revised riding position and Euro 5 compliant 689cc CP2 engine.
Find out more: https://t.co/fYWeBhIKRP#RoadsofLife pic.twitter.com/4eagkpTszW
What is the difference between this and earlier version?
- The new Tracer 700 gets wheelbase that is 10mm longer compared to earlier.
- The front end looks like it is brought from Yamaha R1.
- We see that the LED unit is similar to MT-125.
- The current version gets a new handguard.
- The screen also can be adjusted.
- Handle in 2020 version is 34mm.
- The front fork is fully adjustable.
- Power is down for the current version.
- It will come with a new seat that is more comfortable and
- It comes with Para Twin Euro 5 compatible engine.
- Horsepower of old version was 54.0kw (73.4PS) /8,750rpm and the new is 55.0kw (74.8PS) / 9,000rpm.
- Simlarly Torque increases by 1 nm in current vesion that is 68.0Nm / 6,500rpm.
- The new version comes with three paint schemes Icon Gray, Phantom Blue and Sonic Gray.
- Total length: 2,140mm
- Full width: 840mm
- Overall height: 1,290mm
- Wheelbase: 1,460mm
- Seat height: 835mm
- Weight: 196kg
- Fuel tank: 17.0L
- Minimum ground clearance: 140mm
- Engine: DOHC water-cooled two-cylinder 4-valve
- Displacement: 689cc
- Bore x Stroke: 80.0mm x 68.6mm
- Compression ratio: 11.5: 1
- Gear: 6 speed
- Horsepower: 54.0kw (73.4PS) / 8,750rpm
- Torque: 67.0Nm / 6,500rpm
- Fuel consumption: Approximately 23.3km / L
- Front suspension: Upright (preload)
- Rear suspension: Monoshock (preload)
- Caster: 24.8 °
- Trail: 90mm
- Front brake: 282mm / 4POT
- Rear brake: 245mm / 1POT
- Front tire: 120/70 R17 M / C 58W
- Rear tire: 180/55 R17 M / C 73W