Akrapovic unveiled there latest technological innovations at EICMA. They especially presented their range of exhausts for Triumph.
What is interesting to see is Akrapovic has used there traditional colors that includes matte black coating and natural titanium surface that aligns with the Triumph culture as well as with Akrapovics.
The exhausts are made to improve the performance and bring in a change in the exhaust notes the way it sounds.
They had brought series of exhausts for Triumph.
- Slip-On Line (Titanio) for the Speed Twin and the Thruxton 1200.
- The other series will soon get launched as it is under build process that involves Bonneville T100 and T120 and the Scrambler 1200.
What differentiates these exhausts?
- The exhaust notes sound like a unique lion roar.
- They are CE/ECE compliant.
- They are lightweight as a different set of materials are used and for natural titanium version for the Bonneville T100 and T120 and the Scrambler 1200, in black coating for Speed Twin / Thruxton 1200, they come with standard external titanium protections.
- They also come with Akarapovic engraved logo or a monochrome sticker.
- Prices are still under the wrap.