Honda 2 Wheelers has unveiled its 2019 line-up of CBU bikes in India. This incorporates the 2019 Honda CB1000R+, Gold Wing Tour DCT, CBR1000RR Fireblade and CBR1000RR Fireblade SP. The Japanese cruiser maker has likewise affirmed that appointments for these models are currently open at its Wing World outlets in Mumbai and Delhi. We trust now that the appointments have been started, the conveyances should happen at some point ahead of schedule one year from now.
Honda 2019 CB1000R
Honda had uncovered the 2018 Honda CB1000R as its new liter-class exposed at EICMA 2017. The downplayed styling is a return to Honda’s CB-line bikes from the mid 1990s. What’s more, we think the Honda CB1000R is engaging for the very same reason. It doesn’t have the front line styling of the Yamaha MT-10 or the BMW S1000R, since Honda is by all accounts going for super-stripped strength by riding the prominence wave of customary styling.
The new Honda CB1000R shares the motor engineering with its superbike kin, the Honda CBR1000RR. Furthermore, the CB1000R redesigns go past shallow.
What does it get?
- Power is up from the 125PS on its ancestor to 145PS with torque raised to 104Nm from 98Nm.
- Honda makes reference to that the new CB1000R+ is lighter than the current bike that has enhanced the ability to weight proportion.
- Supporting the radical new look is a container area mono spine steel outline, with Showa separate capacity front fork enormous cylinder USD Suspension in advance and a Showa mono stun at the back.
- Honda CB1000R+ will be accessible in Graphite Black shading and valued at Rs. 14.46 lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi).
- TypeLiquid-cooled, DOHC In-line 4 cylinder
- Valves per cylinder:4
- Engine Displacement (cm³)998cc
- Bore x Stroke (mm)75mm x 56.5mm
- Compression Ratio11.6:1
- Max. Power Output107kW @ 10,500rpm
- Max. Torque104Nm @ 8,250rpm
- Oil Capacity3.4L
Honda 2019 Gold Wing
The 2019 Honda Gold Wing accompanies an electric windscreen movable for point and stature, a trunk, and a full supplement of professional bikehighlights. Apple CarPlay coordination and Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) are currently standard highlights.
The 1,833cc level six-barrel motor highlights 4-valves per chamber and delivers crest intensity of 126PS at 5,500rpm and produces a torque of 170Nm at 4,500rpm. It additionally gets Throttle by Wire with 4 rider modes (Tour, Sport, Econ and Rain) to modify the motor’s character and power conveyance.
Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) keeps up back wheel footing while the suspension damping and Combined Brake System (CBS) adjust contingent upon mode chose. Honda Goldwing GL1800 DCT will be accessible in Candy Ardent Red shading and has been evaluated at Rs. 27.79 lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi).
What does it get?
- TypeLiquid-cooled 4-stroke 24 valve SOHC flat-6
- Valves Per Cylinder4
- Bore x Stroke73mm x 73mm
- Compression Ratio10.5:1
- Max. Power Output93kW/5500rpm
- Max. Torque170Nm/4500rpm
- Carburation PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Air CleanerViscous, cartridge type paper filter
- Fuel Tank Capacity21.1 litres
- StarterIntegrated Starter Generator system
- Battery Capacity12V/20AH
- ACG Power Generation Capacity12V/120A
- Clutch Type(DCT) Hydraulic, wet, multiplate with oil pressure
- Transmission Type7-speed forward and reverse DCT
- Gear Ratios 1st: 2.167 2nd: 1.696 3rd: 1.304 4th: 1.038 5th: 0.821,6th: 0.667 7th: 0.522 Rev: 1.190
- Final Drive Enclosed shaft.
Honda 2019 CBR1000RR Fireblade and CBR1000RR Fireblade SP
Fireblade accompanies Wheelie Control System. Honda makes reference to that separated from the recently presented changes, Honda CBR1000RR centers around taking care of and deftness.
At the core of the 2019 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is a 1000cc in-line four-barrel motor, delivering 192PS at 13,000rpm and 114Nm at 11,000rpm yield mated to six-speed transmission. Every one of these parameters can be decisively balanced with the Riding Mode Select System (RMSS), Fireblade utilizes a full-shading TFT fluid precious stone dash to unmistakably convey data to the rider, enlivened by the RC213V-S road lawful variant of Honda’s MotoGP machine.
What does it get?
- Engine :TypeLiquid-cooled 4-stroke 16-valve DOHC Inline-4
- Engine Displacement (cm³)999cc
- No. of Valves per Cylinder4
- Bore Stroke (mm)76.0 x 55.1
- Compression Ratio13.0±0.2:01
- Max. Power Output141kW/13,000rpm
- Max. Torque114Nm/11,000rpm
- Oil Capacity3.4L
The Fireblade SP moreover gets semi-dynamic Ohlins Electronic Control (S-EC) suspension at the front and back (43mm NIX30 modified forks in advance and a TTX36 monoshock round the back), a snappy shifter and downshift help. The new Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade comes in 2 hues, i.e. Stupendous Prix Red and Matt Ballistic Black Metallic. CBR 1000RR Fireblade is appealingly evaluated at Rs. 16.43 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi) and CBR 1000RR Fireblade SP is evaluated at Rs. 19.28 lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi)
The bookings can be done at Honda’s exclusive Wing World sales & service outlets. For more details, the customers can also log on to www.Honda2WheelersIndia.com.
Honda Wing World (Delhi)
Address: C-126, Industrial Area Phase – I, Naraina, New Delhi-110028
Phone: +91-9910696721, 011-25893730
Honda Wing World (Mumbai)
Address: H-Kantilal & Co. Compound, Sakinaka, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra-400072
Phone: +91-8600144213, 022-28572726
Source : Honda 2 Wheeler’s India