While the new Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 revealed sometime back.The new Husqvarna FC 450 Rockstar Edition will be marked down from January, the cost will be known presently.
The second release of this model underlines the coordinated effort between Husqvarna Motorcycles and the worldwide accomplice Rockstar Energy Drink.
Delivered in a restricted arrangement, the new FC 450 is the standard model that shapes the premise of the official bicycle of Team Factory Racing riders Jason Anderson and Zach Osborne, AMA Supercross champions for the 2019 season.
- Engine : The SOHC cylinder head is incredibly compact and light with the camshaft located as close to the center of gravity as possible, significantly improving handling while its shorter valve timing improves bottom end performance and responsiveness.
- Frame : The composite subframe is a design unique to Husqvarna showcasing pioneering technologies and innovation. Using 70% polyamide and 30% carbon fibre, the 2 piece subframe weighs in at just over 1 kg.
The hydro-formed, laser-cut and robot-welded frame is expertly constructed to harness specifically calculated parameters of longitudinal and torsional flex and features an increase in rigidity resulting in improved rider feedback, energy absorption and stability.
- Exhaust : The Factory 4.1 RCT Muffler incorporates the latest in FMF Resonance Chamber Technology™ both internally and externally and features a blue anodized titanium muffler body with a carbon end cap. In addition, it offers a shorter overall length that is less susceptible to damage and moves the muffler closer to the engine to centralize mass.
- Suspension : The 48 mm split air fork features a capsuled air spring and pressurized oil chamber for progressive and consistent damping. Damping is easily adjusted via the single air pressure valve for pre-load (on the left leg) as well as easy access clickers adjusting damping with 30 clicks (on the right leg).
- Piston : The new Pankl conrod features a bushing on the piston end reducing friction on the connecting pin resulting in the highest level of performance and reliability.
- Brembo Brakes : The 260 mm floating front and 220 mm solid rear discs offer superior stopping power instilling confidence in any condition. A standard front disc protector is fitted protecting the brake disc from possible damage.
- Map Switch : Optimised for easy operation, the map switch selects between two engine maps, operates launch control and activates a traction control feature. Traction control works by analyzing throttle input from the rider and the rate at which the RPM increases.
- Throttle Body : he FC 450 Rockstar Edition features a 44mm Keihin throttle body. The injector is positioned to ensure the most efficient flow into the combustion chamber
- Handle : Pro Taper handlebar is second to none for function and style. Manufactured to exacting standards, the Pro Taper handlebar features class-leading fatigue resistance at a minimal weight.
- Wheels : Anodized D.I.D. DirtStar rims are matched to anodized, full-milled hubs to offer maximum weight savings and optimized handling and stability in challenging terrain. The 36 spoke design includes anodized, aluminum spoke nipples for further weight savings while maintaining the highest durability.
Clamps: Made from high-grade aluminum, the Factory CNC machined triple clamps feature optimally tuned steering stem stiffness, perfect alignment of the fork tubes and precise geometry of the fork clamping with no ovalization of the outer fork tube, ensuring highly responsive and smooth fork action.
Magura Hydraulic Clutch : The high quality German-made Magura clutch system guarantees even wear, almost maintenance-free operation and perfect modulation in every condition.
- Bodywork : The FC 450 Rockstar Edition features bodywork which clearly showcases Husqvarna Motorcycles pioneering design direction in offroad motorcycles.
- Battery : Along with the benefit of an easy electric starting system, a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery is fitted to the FC 450. The Li-Ion battery weighs approx. 1 kg less than a conventional lead battery
Source : Husqvarna