Aggressive from its first introduction in 1998, the YZF-R1 is still at the highest point of the stack, winning the 2018 MotoAmerica Championship, and also an uncommon four consecutively triumphs at the lofty Suzuka 8-Hours continuance race.
To help commend this birthday, Yamaha Motor has been touting a return uniform on its hustling machines, and now the Iwata mark is making that red and white attire accessible to its European fans.
Something other than a paint work however, this 2019 Yamaha YZF-R1 GYTR superbike has some extreme race parts, which will make the 20 fortunate folks elated.
- Öhlins FGRT 219 front fork bundle, mated to a TTX36 GP raise stun.
- Brakes are by Brembo, and the elastic is Bridgestone slicks (normally).
- Wiring bridle has been trimmed for race utilize.
- Race just things are incorporated similar to ECU,CCU.
- Completely customizable directing damper is in the blend.
- Full titanium Akrapovič Evolution 2 debilitate framework.
- The fairings are unadulterated carbon fiber, and each model is set up for the specific rider who will possess it.
Yamaha YZF-R1 GYTR is a track-just model.
At the present time in plain view at EICMA is a model of the Yamaha YZF-R1 GYTR, with evaluating and specs on the settled model accessible in December of this current year.
Intrigued Yamaha lovers can enlist online to buy a Yamaha YZF-R1 GYTR, however it stays to be perceived how the Japanese brand anticipates choosing just 20 purchasers.