In the past few month’s various manufacturers have increased the prices of their respective products.
- 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan starts arriving at dealers
- Royal Enfield brings 2021 Himalayan
- Japan gets Royal Enfield.
Royal Enfield now has made a move to take the prices up in the Indian market. And notable among them is Bullet.
The earlier variants started from Rs 1,27,094 compared to the current range from Rs 1,30,228
We don’t see any change in aesthetics or change in any of the performance specs.
The Bullet 350 stills powers with the single-cylinder, air-cooled, 346cc engine which calibrates to 19.1bhp and 28Nm of peak torque
These prices are ex-showroom Ahmedabad.
- X 350 EFI Onyx Black/Silver now comes at Rs 1,30,228 compared to its earlier price of 1,27,094.
- Bullet 350 EFI Black/Forest Green now comes at Rs 1,36,502 compared to its earlier Rs 1,33,261.
- 350 X ES EFI Royal Blue/Regal Red/Jet Black now comes at Rs 1,46,152 compared to its earlier Rs 1,42,705.
Company has recently launched 2021 Himalayan