Tamas Jakus the man behind the excellent brand JAKUSA design. Has now designed a Ducati Diavel which looks rad and cool.
Original Ducati Diavel version which is Ducati Diavel 1260 S 2020
As you see there is a lot of difference between both. Let’s see what they are.
- In JAKUSAs version the front fender is pulled a bit so it covers max part.
- The handle goes down and now it looks like a track bike.
- Exhaust colour now becomes black.
- The large 63 number now arrives on the fuel tank.
- Front and rear wheels now involve black discs
- Both the mirrors are removed.
- Wheels also now get red colour rings.
As usual, Tamas doesn’t stay behind in creating a strong impression.