While Alex Marquez is set to join the Repsol Honda and yesterday we discussed in our article about the same thing.But the real question is how Repsol Honda will get the upper hand when they sign Alex Marquez.
The natural laws of physics dictate that nature does not like a vacuum. Spaces need to be filled. The same applies to HRC The scenario they have set for the vacuum left by the retirement of the great champion Jorge Lorenzo is spine-tingling, to say the least.
Alex Marquez could be the marketing dream for Honda in a year where they are going all out for glory in MotoGP.Having already dropped the Bautista bomb and giving him the what should be super sexy 2020 WSBK Fireblade.Adding Alex to mix could create an unstoppable HRC force next season.
Here is what we think if Alex signs Repsol Honda.
- Blood is thicker than water. Brothers will work better in the box.
- Marc will help Alex to his standard in MotoGP.
- Alex will help Repsol Honda in marketing with possibilities of brothers 1/2 finishes. First two brothers on the podium and 1 and 2 in the championship.
- Different rider strategies are more easily put into action as the season pans out and most important
- If Bautista wrestles the WSBK title it will be a historic year for the Honda in 2020.
The stage is set and we can’t wait to see all the next season’s drama plan out.
Cover Pic : Marcvds