Yamaha Europe has unveiled a 24 seconds teaser video, and it talks about the. We could hear fast running music in the background with dark effects and voice says ” The Dark Side of Japan”.
- Honda Grazia BS-VI is teased
- 2020 MotoGP world ranking
- Indian Challenger 2020 is here
- Kawasaki H2 breaks record at Bonneville
Teaser image 1
And from the teaser images, it is easy to recognize the new 2021 Yamaha MT-07.
Further, we may see this model soon as per Yamaha’s plan.
Another teaser image
Lets a take a close look at the bikes which are under the Yamaha’s hyper naked range.
Present Yamaha Hypernaked range
- MT-125: Darkness is the next level
- 03: Dark lightning
- 07: Dark attraction
- 09: Eyes of darkness
- 09 SP: Challenge the darkness
- MT-10: Ray of Darkness
- 10 Tourer Edition: Journey through darkness and
- SP 10: Speed of Darkness.
The MT-07 comes with 689cc, Liquid-cooled 689cc inline 2-cylinder 4-stroke motor.
The current 2020 Yamaha MT-07
With power as 55.0kW (74.8PS) @ 9,000 rpm and torque as 68.0Nm (6.9kg-m) @ 6,500 rpm the present MT-07 carries top speed as 214 km/h (133 mph).
Teaser image where we could see the upcoming Yamaha’s MT-07
So we feel it is time to bring the new MT-07.