Classic Legends was founded in 2015 to revive the old classic motorcycles from the past and introduce them to the current generation under its parent brand, Mahindra & Mahindra.
Yezdi commenced the deliveries of all three motorcycles -The Yezdi Adventure, The Scrambler and the Roadster.
The newly launched range will be available at all leading dealerships of Classic Legends located across major cities in India.
With three different motorcycles in its fold, Yezdi has expanded its reach in the Indian two-wheeler market.
Interestingly, all three motorcycles feature a single-cylinder motor and come at different price points. The prices start from Rs 1,98,142 to Rs 2,18,900.
- Adventure makes 29.8bhp at 8,000rpm and 29.9Nm of peak torque at 6,500rpm
- Scambler delivers 28.7bhp at 8,000rpm and 28.2Nm at 6,750rpm while
- Roadster churns 28.3bhp at 7,300rpm and 29Nm at 6,500rpm on the Roadster.
- Slick Silver: Rs 2,09,900
- Mambo Black: Rs 2,11,900
- Ranger Camo: Rs 2,18,900
- Fire Orange: Rs 2,04,900
- Yelling Yellow: Rs 2,06,900
- Outlaw Olive: Rs 2,06,900
- Rebel Red: Rs 2,10,900
- Mean Green: Rs 2,10,900
- Midnight Blue: Rs 2,10,900
- Dark – Smoke Gray: Rs 1,98,142
- Dark – Steel Blue: Rs 2,02,142
- Dark – Hunter Green: Rs 2,02,142
- Chrome – Gallant Gray: Rs 2,06,142
- Chrome – Sin Silver: Rs 2,06,142