Chinese motorcycle manufacturers have made great strides in recent years, and the Cyclone RX650 is a prime example of their progress. This bike offers a well-rounded package of performance, features, and value, and it will turn heads wherever it goes.
Here is a more detailed look at what the Cyclone RX650 has to offer:
- Engine: The RX650 is powered by a 650cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine that produces 71 horsepower and 42 pound-feet of torque. This smooth and refined engine provides plenty of power for both on- and off-road riding. The engine is powered by Norton technology.
- Features: The RX650 is packed with features, including full-LED lighting, cornering ABS, traction control, a quick shifter, keyless ignition, cruise control, radar-powered blind spot monitoring, AI-powered voice control, and a built-in dashcam. These features make the RX650 one of its class’s most technologically advanced motorcycles.
- Value: The Cyclone RX650 is priced at $5,900, a very competitive price for a motorcycle with its performance and features. This makes the RX650 an excellent value for riders seeking a capable and well-equipped adventure tourer.
Here is a comparison of the Cyclone RX650 to some of its competitors:
- CFMoto 650 Adventura: The CFMoto 650 Adventura is another Chinese-made adventure-tourer priced very competitively. It offers similar performance and features to the RX650 but has fewer advanced technologies.
- Kawasaki Versys 650: The Kawasaki Versys 650 is a more established and well-respected adventure tourer. It offers better performance and handling than the RX650 but is more expensive.
- Moto Morini X-Cape 650: The Moto Morini X-Cape 650 is an Italian-made adventure tourer offering a unique blend of off-road capability and comfort. It is priced slightly higher than the RX650 but provides more off-road-focused performance.
Here is a comparison of the Cyclone RX650 with other Chinese-made adventure tourers that are currently available in the United States:
|Feature||Cyclone RX650||CFMoto Adventura 650||Moto Morini X-Cape 650|
|Engine||650cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, parallel-twin||649.3 cc air-cooled engine parallel-twin||649 cc air-cooled engine, parallel-twin|
|Horsepower||71 hp @ 8,500 rpm||61 hp @ 9,000 rpm||60 hp @ 8,250 rpm|
|Torque||42 lb-ft @ 7,000 rpm||41.3 @ 7,000 rpm||41.3 lb-ft @ 7000 rpm|
|Weight||213 kg/470 lbs||217 kg/480 lbs||213 kg / 469.5 lbs|
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Cyclone RX650:
- Powerful and fuel-efficient 650cc engine
- Advanced technology features, such as cornering ABS, traction control, and a built-in dashcam
- Affordable price
- Not yet available in the United States
- Unknown reliability
- Lack of brand recognition
Ultimately, your best motorcycle will depend on your needs and preferences. If you are looking for a capable and technologically advanced adventure tourer at a very competitive price, the Cyclone RX650 is a great option.
If you want a more established and well-respected motorcycle with better performance and handling, the Kawasaki Versys 650 is a better choice. And if you are looking for a motorcycle with more off-road-focused performance, the Moto Morini X-Cape 650 is a great option.
The Cyclone RX650 is a very impressive motorcycle. It offers a well-rounded package of performance, features, and value, and it is sure to be a popular choice for riders looking for a capable and technologically advanced adventure tourer.