The motorcycles are one of the most popular modes of transport on Terra, and we’re happy to say that thousands of people just like us ride every day.
It’s no secret that the middleweight ADV segment is experiencing a surge in global demand.
It means two things for motorbike manufacturers.
- They are currently producing more prominent and more powerful machines.
- And these advanced machines arrive with better performance.
Going further, a quintessential middleweight ADV motorcycle, the Ducati Multistrada 950 S, made its official debut in India today.
We think many Ducatisti in India will be pleasantly surprised at the bike’s affordability and further impressed by Ducati’s ability to produce more than just hyper-exotic machines.
The Multistrada 950 S is available in India through Ducati’s dealership. The Multistrada 950 Sarrives in two shades Ducati Red and GP White.
The 950 S comes with a price tag of Rs 15.69 lakh, which is low compared to the Multistrada V4 that arrives at Rs 20.00 lakh.
The Euro 5/BS6 937cc engine Testastretta L-twin makes 113 hp @ 9,000 rpm max power and 94 Nm @ 6,750 rpm torque. And the entire package comes around to be 207 kgs.
Further, it gets the
- Ducati Safety Pack: Bosch Cornering ABS,
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC).
- Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Cornering Lights (DCL),
- Vehicle Hold Control (VHC)
- Standard quick shifter