Few selected dealers are now taking the pre-orders of the 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4.
In October 2020, Ducati brought its amended Streetfighter V4.
While we don’t see any changes in the specs in V4 and V4 S.So what changes?
- The power and torque remain the same.
- The V4 now comes with 208 hp (153 kW) of power @ 13,000 rpm, 250 rpm more than the outgoing Euro 4 V4.
- On the other side, we get to see lower torque by 2000 rpm, which is 123Nm @ 9,500 rpm.
- In short, the motor makes more rotations and less torque which makes it more aligned to Euro5 compliance.
- The gorgeous exhaust remains as is; however, the catalysts’ size goes up by 10mm.
- The exhaust becomes more efficient thanks to the rear bank’s size, which has helped lessen the catalyst’s ignition time. The good part there is no effect on the performance.
- The rear bank manifolds’ size gets lessen by 100 mm, and Ducati has reduced its diameter.
- The four cylinders now get acquainted with four lambda probes, which help supervise the fuel injection quantity.
- If the air is present on the track, Ducati engineers have redesigned the pumps to get rid of this air.
- Influenced by Superleggera, the 2021 V4 models arrive with a new clutch and brakes.
In Europe, the 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 and V4S are now available to order. However, the dealers will start fulfilling these orders in November 2020.
Apart from the KTM 1290 Super Duke R, all its competitors are already present in India or may arrive soon.
However, in India, we have not heard any official word from Ducati for its 2021 Streetfighter V4.
The 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 is available in two paint schemes Ducati Red and Dark Stealth. And we may see both these colours in India.