Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. will change the colouring and graphics of the road sports models “MT-03 ABS” and “MT-25 ABS” and release them as 2021 models on April 28th.
- Yamaha Indonesia brings 2021 MT-25
- Phoenix Racing Honda begins AMA Arenacross
- 2021 Honda Wave 110i specs, price and more
- KTM 1290 Adventure 2021 teaser two
“Gray” is a vibrant Vermilion wheel and cyan graphics on the air scoop. And it creates an aggressive styling for the MT series.
Matte Dark Gray
“Blue” combines a matte grey with the front fender and air scoop, reminiscent of a super sports model.
“Matte Dark Gray” is a colouring that gives severe driving with low contrast of dark tones.
The “MT-03 ABS” and “MT-25 ABS” are gaining high popularity, especially among young people. As entry models of the “MT series” that combine sharp and dynamic styling with light driving.
New colours and Price
- MT-03 ABS comes in Pastel Dark Gray (Gray / New Color). And Deep Purplish Blue Metallic C (Blue / New Color) and comes at 654,500 yen.
- While the MT-25 ABS will arrive in Matte Dark Gray Metallic 8 (Matte Dark Gray / New Color) and starts from 621,500 yen.
For both these models, Yamaha Japan wants to sell 2,300 units.