APRILIA HAS ANNOUNCED LIMITED EDITION RSV4 AND TUONO RR MODELS EXCLUSIVELY FOR US.
COPIES ARE LIMITED TO ONLY 100 UNITS.
The dynamic duo of RSV4 and Tuono RR models are announced in the Long Beach International Motorcycle Show. The copies are limited to only 100. Aprilia has the plan to release 100 copies individually only in the USA.
The V4 platform was quickly extended for RSV4 and Tuono variants.
How different are these limited edition models?
- The new 2020 limited edition models take inspiration from Aprilia’s DNA of racing and are focused more on the “Misano”.
- A huge ” A ” logo is one thing one may observe on these bikes.
- The inspiration of the design also comes from the victory of Loris Reggiani in 1987.
- The victory in 1987 was the first victory in the championship segment for Aprilia and that was on the Misano circuit, Italy.
- The models will receive a treatment of carbon fiber front fenders plus lithium batteries as standard.
- The limited-edition has exclusivity of numbered units on them.
- Paint scheme looks beautiful with the maximum bike covered in silver-white.
- Available from May 2020 in the USA.
- The price tag of 2020 Aprilia RSV4 RR 1000 Misano Limited Edition is $17,999.
- The price tag of 2020 Aprilia Tuono RR 1100 Misano Limited Edition is $15,999.
Source : Aprilia