Aprilia to bring limited editions RSV4 And Tuono RR only for the USA
APRILIA HAS ANNOUNCED LIMITED EDITION RSV4 AND TUONO RR MODELS EXCLUSIVELY FOR US.
COPIES ARE LIMITED TO ONLY 100 UNITS.
The dynamic duo of RSV4 and Tuono RR models are announced in the Long Beach International Motorcycle Show. The copies are limited to only 100. Aprilia has the plan to release 100 copies individually only in the USA.
The famous V4 architecture was first unveiled in 2008. With the help of RSV4 Aprilia has won three championships. Plus they are also four times manufacturer championship since the V4 was born.
The V4 platform was quickly extended for RSV4 and Tuono variants.
How different are these limited edition models?
- The new 2020 limited edition models take inspiration from Aprilia’s DNA of racing and are focused more on the “Misano”.
- A huge ” A ” logo is one thing one may observe on these bikes.
- The inspiration of the design also comes from the victory of Loris Reggiani in 1987.
- The victory in 1987 was the first victory in the championship segment for Aprilia and that was on the Misano circuit, Italy.
- The models will receive a treatment of carbon fiber front fenders plus lithium batteries as standard.
- The limited-edition has exclusivity of numbered units on them.
- Paint scheme looks beautiful with the maximum bike covered in silver-white.
- Available from May 2020 in the USA.
- The price tag of 2020 Aprilia RSV4 RR 1000 Misano Limited Edition is $17,999.
- The price tag of 2020 Aprilia Tuono RR 1100 Misano Limited Edition is $15,999.
Source : Aprilia
Bimota Tesi H2
Honda brings limited edition CB1000R
Upcoming Suzuki Motorcycles in India
Aprilia GR250 debuts in China
2020 Indian Challenger is here