On Thursday, 22 October 2020, BMW Motorrad will reveal five new models from its Heritage world. These world premieres will take place during an online-presentation at 6.00 pm (CEST).
- Will next Honda Africa Twin get a supercharger?
- BMW Dragster R 18 by Roland Sands
- Foundry MC’s Journey
- 2021 Kawasaki D SE Tracker arrives
We could guess these five models from Heritage lineage.
- 2021 BMW R NineT was spotted undisguised on the Munich roads. The prototype has a few visual and technical changes to the current model.
The cylinder head covers and the ignition cable feed are brand new. The throttle valve elements in the announcement area are also slightly changed.
- 2021 BMW R18 Touring variant. The variant is similar to the BMW R18 which arrived a few months ago apart from few cosmetic changes.
- We expect BMW R nineT Scrambler may also come with upgrades.
- Similarly, we may also see an updated version of R nineT Urban G / S.
- The fifth model is something hard to guess. Or we may see something new from BMW Motard is a question.
From January 2021 in Europe Euro5 compliance begins; therefore, all these models will arrive with Euro 5 compliant.
BMW Motorrad plans to stream the event worldwide via the official BMW Motorrad Facebook page, the BMW Motorrad and BMW Group Youtube channels as well as the BMW Group LinkedIn page.
Besides the five world premieres, the viewers can also look forward to seeing exciting guests.