China-based motorcycle manufacturer CF Moto has unveiled its new super sports model called ” 300 SR “.
The new 300 SR comes with stacked with a single-cylinder, and what we also got to know is it is built for the Asian market.
Asian market differs from the world motorcycle market and is very competitive when it comes to price and what any motorcycle manufacturer has to offer to the buyer.
However, people are happy to get 300 cc with a single cylinder.
30 HP Of Power
- Water-cooled single-cylinder with Euro – 4 engine.
- It also gets the tubular steel frame and churns 29.2 hp at 8,750 rpm and 25.3 Nm torque that comes from 293 cm³ displacement.
- For different markets, the 293 cm³ displacements are slashed to 250 cm³.
- Six-speed gearbox comes with drive torque via a chain for the back wheel.
- The front tire gets 110/70 R17 dimensions, and the rear gets 140/60 R17 with a 17-inch wheel.
- The front gets Bremspower, a 292 disc that comes integrated with four pistons.
- At the rear, a single-piston caliper bites into a 220 disc.
- The 300 SR weighs 165 and gets ABS as standard.
- The face gets the LED double headlight with LED daytime running lights.
- At the rear too, there is LED.
- A digital console helps enable to see information to the rider.
- The pillion step sear and large fairing make the bike look good.
- The 12 liter is large enough for long commutes.
As of now, price and mileage data are not known. However, we feel that this new medium-size sports bike will be aggressively priced taking consideration the Asian market.
We will keep you posted on both mileage as well as price.