Sarolea has launched the new N60 MM.01
Sarolea has launched the new N60 MM.01 that is a naked electric bike with an electric drive.
The Belgian Motorcycle marquee had already launched the Manx 7 in 2018. With the new N60 MM.01, the Manx 7 is wrapped in a new variant. However, technology doesn’t differ much here.
- The N60 carries a frame made up of monocoque again made up of carbon fiber laminate.
- The same material is used for the rear swingarm.
- USD fork is standard and comes from FGRT-200 component from the Swedish manufacturer Öhlins.
- The TTX36 is rear central shock absorber.
- At the front are piston pliers and two piston at the rear.
- The stoppers arrives from France from Beringer.
- N60 gets the light alloy wheels with 3.5×17 and 6×17 format and dimensions 120/70 at the front and 190/55 at the rear with Dunlop Sports TT Tires.
- Electric motor is air cooled and is directly is on axis.
- N60 comes with the lithium-ion battery of 22kWh.
- 330 kms is the range that Sarolea offers.
- As per Sarolea the 80% battery gets charged in 20 mins.
- LED round headlight also looks goes with the entire package.
- The drive package is hidden behind large-area carbon cladding parts, on which plexiglass elements attract attention.
- Sarolea has also developed “Collaboration Package ” and limited to 20 copies. The package has the drivers suit, a specially designed helmet carbon full face helmet with knife that has Damascus blade and case.
Price is still not known.
Gypsy Blood – Born with Motorcycle
Benelli TNT 600i review
Hookie co brings the custom kits
Yamaha YZF R1 – GYTR