Swedish motorcycle giant Husqvarna has released one of the most user-friendly touring ready 2020 variants called “701 Enduro LR .”
Well Enduro, as you guessed it right, does have on/off-road capabilities. The 2020 ” 701 Enduro LR ” is an updated model.
Let’s see what does it get.
- The two letters at the end of the name ” LR ” stands for long-range capability.
- The frame is a single-piece frame made from polyamide.
- What is interesting to see here is it gets the fuel cell integrated through the fuel tank that holds 12 liters of fuel. Advantage well, you can go up to 310- miles. That as astonishingly increased the range.
- The LR weighs just 10 kgs more than standard 701. So the total weight of the new “701 Enduro LR ” weighs 155kg.
- Also, the ” 701 Enduro LR “gets the single 692 cc that comes from KTM’s 690 platforms.
- The 692 cc is capable of producing 74hp and 52ft-lbs of torque.
- The updated 701 gets Trellis frame with a six-speed gearbox.
- Ride by wire, APTC slipper clutch lean angle-sensitive traction control, two-channel Bosch cornering ABS, various riding modes.
- Well, is there a fun without new graphics. Nah, so the updated 701 also gets some fresh graphics with two-tone colors yellow and white.
- 701 LR also will come with Brembos, D.I.D. Dirtstar rims, and WP XPLOR suspension fore
- The 701 LR will be available late this month.
- The price tag starts at $13,950.
What is good to see here is a long-range Enduro motorcycle that comes stacked with a lot of electronics for on and off-road commutation.
If you don’t buy it, we surely will get one for us.
Source : Husqvarna