India’s leading motorcycle manufacturer Bajaj Auto on Wednesday, unveiled its much-awaited Dominor 250 that is the younger sibling of Dominor 400.
The price tag starts from INR 1.6 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
What does it get?
- Liquid-cooled 248.8 cc engine that delivers 27 PS power.
- The new bike is compliant with BS-VI emission norms.
- It also gets a 6-speed gearbox accompanied by a slipper clutch.
- Dominor 250 will come in two paint schemes, ‘Vine Black’ and ‘ Canyon Red.’
- USD forks for better handling.
- Twin channel ABS with 300 mm front disc brakes.
- 37 mm upside-down front fork.
- Twin Barrel exhausts for good exhaust note.
Bajaj Auto said in a press release statement.
“Dominar 250 will be a significant bike for aspiring riding enthusiasts who wish to get into the world of touring,” Bajaj Auto President – Motorcycles, Sarang Kanade said.
He also said the Dominar brand has been able to create a powerful fan following for itself and has become the favorite choice for long-distance tourers.
It is now available across all Bajaj Auto dealerships in dual channel ABS variant, the company said.